Tuesday, January 20, 2015

It's been a while!

Well, it has almost been a year since I have posted anything so I think it's about time I make a post! A LOT has happened in the past year!! We moved from our Bountiful home to our Eagle Mountain home in April and then we rented our Eagle Mountain home out in November and moved to Logan to start a new adventure! We are also expecting another little boy in April! We feel blessed to be having another little boy! Kids really are such a joy! Heavenly Father knew what he was doing by letting us have children here on earth! I love my boys, including Brad, more then I thought I ever could! It is amazing to think that Christ loves us just as much or more then I love my boys. It is overwhelming for me to think that my Savior loves me with the same love I feel for my boys! I am blessed!

Moving from our Bountiful Home! It was a sad day! We loved our little home and amazing neighbors!


Sean is getting a little brother! Yay!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I didn't know you had a blog :) I just came across it on Google+. I love Sean's little, excuse me ..."big," brother shirt. And I also love how closely he is examining those ultrasound pictures. So cute.

    ReplyDelete