Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Idaho Fun!

Brad has been going on a lot of business trips lately (Booooooooo!!!) so Sean and I go to Idaho to spend time with Grandpa and Grandma Searle, Aunts, Uncles and Cousins! We always have LOTS of fun!! Sean LOVES tractors!! He can spot a tractor anywhere! Sometimes I don't know why Sean is saying tractor but sure enough I eventually find the tractor he is talking about. Haha! Looks like Sean is already out smarting his mom! He amazes me everyday with how smart he is getting! I'm so grateful I get to be Sean's mom!!!
 GrandpaSearle, Grandma Searle and Sean visiting Grandpa's tractors! FUN!

Excuse my big belly! My little man inside me is growing by the second!

Sean was in heaven! 

Shopping at the dollar store with these hooligans was exciting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment